Deborah Carney of Merchant ABCs hosted a panel discussion that included James Martell of Affiliate Buzz and Affiliate Marketers Boot Camp, as well as Kim Salvino, Jeannine Crooks and Amy Ely of buy.at. Everyone joined in to provide guidance on content and creatives that help affiliates promote a merchant’s business more effectively.
· Why supplying a variety of creative is key to program growth
· The types of content and creative to consider
· The value of text links, banners, and offering unique sizes
· Providing a comprehensive list of product information, company facts, and statistics for affiliates to use when creating articles and unique content
· Ideas for communicating creative changes and key messages
· Best practices in the merchant-affiliate relationship
· The under-utilized power of video
This podcast wraps up with information on video creative, which will be covered in more detail on the next episode. Enjoy!
Thanks to Geekcast.fm for hosting our podcasts, check them out for lots of other great podcasts about affiliate marketing and marketing in general.